The UNS Pro Regulator is a professional-grade CO2 delivery system for planted aquariums. With two inbuilt gauges, the UNS Pro Regulator allows the output pressure and available CO2 levels to be easily monitored. The dual-stage, failsafe mechanism that is built into this regulator is an added safety measure and is important in preventing the "end of tank dump" that happens when a CO2 cylinder is near empty. It also features a bubble counter for simple, yet precise management of CO2 levels. The UNS Pro Regulator is designed for use with standard CGA-320 CO2 cylinders.
The UNS Pro Regulator offers a unique bubble counter manifold that allows a single CO2 cylinder to be split and distributed amongst multiple planted aquariums. Simply add on the desired number of UNS Bubble Counter Manifold Blocks and enjoy consistent hassle-free CO2 in multiple aquariums.
This Product Qualifies for FREE Expedited/Express Shipping!
- UNS Pro Dual Stage CO2 Regulator
- 2x Bubble Counters
- Select Tools
- Power Adapter
- Assorted extra washer o-rings
- Made with High-Quality Aluminum Regulator Body
- CGA320 thread connection stem adapter included (fits onto standard US CO2 CGA320 gas tanks only)
- Built-in solenoid allows you to turn the CO2 supply on and off during photoperiod
- Bubble counter manifold allows splitting of CO2 into multiple tanks
- Precision Needle Valve with for precise CO2 metering
- Adjustable knob allows the ability to adjust working pressure
- No "accidentally" gassing your fish due to the infamous "end of tank dump"!