Scindapsus Pictus "Argyraeus", also commonly known as "Silver Satin Pothos" or "Philodendron Silver", is a beautiful trailing houseplant with small, velvet-like heart-shaped green leaves with silvery-white speckles for variegation. It is one of many cultivars of Scindapsus Pictus.
It's a relatively easy plant to care for and is a great addition to any plant lover's collection! It will also do well in a large terrarium or paludarium environment, and can be planted in a hang-on-the-back filter.
- Care: Easy
- Growth rate: Moderate-Fast
- Lighting requirements: bright, indirect sunlight
- Temperature: 60-95F
- Humidity: Moderate (Can tolerate low humidity but higher humidity will promote better growth)
- Water: When the top 1 inch of soil feels dry to the touch
- Soil: Well-draining
- Propagation: Rhizome cuttings
- Pet-Friendly: No, this plant is toxic to cats and dogs if ingested