Philodendron hederaceum 'Brasil' is a hardy house plant that originates from South America. It's a beautiful plant that has variegated leaves, with strokes of yellow and lime green painted across its deep green foliage. Like other philodendron species, it is tolerant of a wide range of light conditions and is a prolific grower, growing long trailing vines.
- Care: Easy
- Growth rate: Moderate
- Lighting requirements: Low-Medium (or high bright, Indirect light)
- Temperature: 65-85F
- Humidity: Moderate-High (higher humidity will promote better growth)
- Water: When the top one to two inches of soil feels dry to the touch. Soil should be allowed to dry between waterings.
- Soil: Well-draining
- Propagation: Rhizome clippings
- Pet-Friendly: No, it can be toxic to cats and dogs if ingested