Cryptocoryne sp. "Flamingo", or Crypt Pink Flamingo, is a relatively new and rare aquarium plant in the hobby. It is a highly sought-after plant by aquascape enthusiasts. It has beautiful ruffled pink leaves and makes a great foreground plant for any aquascape. Like many other cryptocoryne species, it is a relatively easy plant to keep once it gets established in an aquarium. High lighting and CO2 are highly recommended to help the plant develop its signature intense pink coloration.
- Care: Easy
- CO2: Not Required But Highly Recommended
- Growth Rate: Slow-Moderate
- Lighting Requirements: Low-Moderate
- Propagation: Separate by Rhizome from the Mother Plant
- Max Size: 6+ inches
- Preferred Fertilizer: Root Tabs