Syngonium "Glo Glo" is a beautiful plant that is similar in appearance to Syngonium "Batik". Syngonium Plants (or Arrowhead Plants) are very easy to care for and are low-light tolerant houseplants that will grow virtually anywhere in your home. They make great terrarium and palaudarium plants. They can also be grown in a hang-on-the-back filter in aquariums!
NOTE: Plant ships bare-rooted!
- Care: Easy
- Growth Rate: Moderate-Fast
- Lighting Requirements: Low to bright, indirect sunlight
- Temperature: 60-95F
- Humidity: Moderate (Can tolerate low humidity but higher humidity will promote better growth)
- Water: When the top 1 inch of soil feels dry to the touch
- Soil: Well-draining
- Propagation: Rhizome cuttings, dividing the mother plant
- Pet-Friendly: No, this plant is toxic to cats and dogs if ingested