Hikari Frozen Blood Worms are an excellent, higher protein, natural food for most tropical and select marine fishes. This highly flavorful treat is typically accepted by almost any fish it is fed, right out of the package.
A Unique Food Offering
- Naturally contain fatty acids and color enhancing nutrients
- A size almost any fish can readily consume and digest
- A combination of vitamins and live blood worms you cannot duplicate with live
Proprietary Processes Help Us Offer Unsurpassed Quality
- 3 Step Sterilized for safety
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria or foul odor
- Multi-step cleansing process offers the world's cleanest frozen foods available today
- Gut-loaded with Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins to offer better than live food nutrition
- Hikari's proprietary Mega-Power Freezer helps us lock in all the nutrition your fish need while maintaining the natural color, taste and texture
- Hi-tech and highly automated packing machines allow us to maintain the integrity of the animal and avoid pieces and parts common with competitive products
Ingredients: Blood worms, water, Vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphoshate (stabilized Vitamin C), carotene, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, choline chloride, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, inositol, and niacin.*
* Because of Hikari's commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
NOTE: This is a PRE-ORDERED item. We pick up the orders usually every 2 weeks (generally in the 2nd week and last week of the month). If you are ordering other non-preordered items that need to be shipped, please pay for them in a separate transaction, if not they will not be shipped until we have the pre-ordered item(s) you've purchased in stock. The stock for pre-ordered items is not guaranteed and is subject to our supplier's weekly availability. Please DO NOT order this if you need to receive it urgently and cannot wait.