Staurogyne repens is a fresh green, compact and hardy plant for the foreground of the aquarium and it was found in River Rio Cristalino in the southern Amazonas. Its nearest relative in the aquaristic is Hygrophila but Staurogyne is different with its marked compact, low and bushy stature and small green leaves.
NOTE: 1 portion is as shown in the pictures, around 2 or 3 stems.
- Care: medium
- Co2: not required but highly recommended
- Growth rate: moderate
- Placement: foreground-midground
- Lighting requirements: medium-high
- Color: green
- Propagation: stem cuttings
- Max size: 3 inches+
- Preferred Fertilizer: Root Tabs